Top Ten Tuesday - Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish


This week's Prompt is: Top Ten Books on your Fall TBR List.

Well, I'm sure I'll run across a few galleys to tackle, but there's only one new book coming out that I'm looking forward to:

1: Pirate King by Laurie R. King. Mary Russell, Sherlock Holmes, silent films and Pirates of Penzance? Yes, please!

I do have a list of not-new books I'm planning on reading or re-reading this fall:

2, 3, 4: LOTR, for the Read-Along hosted over at Little Red Reviewer

5: I bought The Black Company: The Books of the South at a dying Borders, and hopefully I'll get to that soon.

6: The Lies of Locke Lamora, and the other books I bought on vacation.

7: I'm planning on going to the local research library to read some The Demolished Man and some of the other early Hugo winners when I get both time and motivation.

8 through 200: The Giant Box-O-Back Issues that I bought on sale at my favorite comic shop. Woo!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)