Day Nine – Best scene ever

Hmmm. I could go very classic here, with “...no living man am I!”, but I'd like to highlight a few less martial moments.

In The Last Unicorn, the scene when Molly meets the Unicorn is one of the most simple, beautiful, sad passages I know. I do admit that my preference here is colored by my love of the animated movie.


And while I'm recommending touching scenes, I'll add a mention for the end of House at Pooh Corner, when Christopher Robin explains to Pooh how he's “not going to do Nothing any more” because he's growing up. If you haven't read any Pooh in a while, do yourself a favor and take another look.


Full schedule of the Reading Meme Here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)