Day Fifteen – Favorite female character

Molly Grue, Lady Ekaterin Vorsoisson Vorkosigan, Mary Russell. That's three intelligent, decisive, independent women. Molly might be more clever than intellectual, but she's still fantastic, and deals sensibly with many a difficult situation. I adore Ekaterin, watching her find her feet, then take a breath, and follow both her head and her heart. Mary Russell is a match for Holmes. Of course she's extraordinary.

 
While we're here, I'm also going to throw some love to Wonder Woman, and the Birds of Prey when they're well written (i.e. Gail Simone). Because superheroines are awesome.

Birds image source

Full schedule of the Reading Meme Here

Comments

  1. Hahaha:-)such an interesting meme. I just wish i foun you sooner. Btw, how can i follow your blog. I can't find the button...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use the Follow function much myself, so I highlight the RSS Subscribe widget, but you can Follow by clicking "Follow" in the blue Blogger navigation bar at the very top of the screen.

    Glad you like the posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

FYI: Most comments are moderated, and will not appear immediately.

Popular posts from this blog

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)