Day Nineteen – Best ensemble of characters in a book

Hmm... I'm repeating myself a bit, but the obvious answer is Dragonlance. Tanis, Flint, Tasslehoff, Raistlin, Caramon, Sturm, (even Riverwind, Goldmoon, Kitiara, Laurana, Tika, etc...) were my constant companions as a teenager, and still what I think of first when I think of a good wide cast of characters.


A newer choice is the lovely ladies of the Birds of Prey. Oracle, Black Canary, Huntress, and Lady Blackhawk make me quite happy, not to mention occasional members/newer members Hawk and Dove, Vixen, Gypsy, guest spots by Catwoman and Wonder Woman and many others... besides there are the opposing characters in Savant, Lady Shiva, Cheshire, many smaller parts... it's an all around carnival of awesome, and one of the best uses of an ensemble in comics.

Full schedule of the Reading Meme Here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)