Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop April 22

This is Follow Friday, hosted by Parajunkee's View

Today's Question is:


Q. What is on your current playlist right now?
I've been having a showtunes sort of week, listening to a lot of tracks I haven't heard in a while. I just read Finishing the Hat (review coming eventually), and I've been listening to big chunks of Sondheim on random shuffle, particularly Merrily We Roll Along, Follies, Sondheim on Sondheim and Company.



Book Blogger HopThe Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Crazy-For-Books.com

Today's Question is:

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

But of course! It's the quickest way to add to the reading list. I don't necessarily run right out and buy more books that second, but I'll put in a request at the library or check the pricing on my Kindle. I tend to go through phases either of a particular author or a particular genre, where I'll read a bunch of the same style books in a row. Authors that I really REALLY love, I collect and re-read their books. Earlier this month I may have... uh... re-read almost the entire Vorkosigan Saga (14 books of 16) over about two weeks.

Comments

  1. I did that with the Janet Evanovich books a few years ago. All of them in a short amount of time.

    Here are my answer: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/follow-friday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE BLOG - it is adorable!

    New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blue Fairy, new follower here! Found your blog through the FF for this week and I'm looking forward to reading your reviews :)

    Feel free to stop by and see me sometime! Have a great weekend :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing, I always figure if I lvoed one book, I might love them all, and I'm usually (but not always!) right :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you through the Hop and now following, too! I also look up an author's books after finishing a really good read :)

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hopping-from-across-pond.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for everyone's kind comments. Today I have time to browse through your blogs, and I'm off to do just that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up on my Blog Hop (finally)!
    Here's my HOP post . I'm your newest follower =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

FYI: Most comments are moderated, and will not appear immediately.

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)