Book Blogger Hop Dec 03

Book Blogger Hop
This is the Book Blogger Hop, hosted at crazy-for-books.com

This week's question for discussion:

"What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"

Well, considering that though I'm now over 100 posts, very few of my reviews are about currently popular books, I'm not sure this question applies to me.  

There are definitely books it feels as though everyone liked, that I didn't.  Actually I have an article I've written about that that I was thinking about posting today anyway... I guess I'll link it here as my answer.


--------------------------------
Also check out my holiday-themed blog: Mainlining Christmas

Looking for a gift for a reader who has everything?
Find a unique book in indie publishing!  (Like, say, this one...)

Comments

  1. Just hopping through on the Blog Hop and thought I would say "Hello". So, Hello :)

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

    Lori
    Escape Between The Pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

FYI: Most comments are moderated, and will not appear immediately.

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)