Announcement: Hugo Project


Last year, I started following the blog Dreaming About Other Worlds, and was really intrigued by an plan on that blog, to read and review all of the novels that have won Hugos. I thought, what a great idea! I'd love to try that. But I didn't, then.

About eight months ago I actually read through the list of Hugo-winning novels, and found I've already read about half of them. But I didn't add to that list... then.

A few months ago I decided to give it a shot. When I've got a few posted I'll set up a page to collect the reviews. I am NOT going to go straight through, that would be crazy, but I'm hoping to slowly get through the list.

Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)