Update and Promotion :)

From Turtleback Mountain, Orcas Island, WA, 6/13/15

Hi all,

You may have noticed that my posting here has been more and more sporadic. I still like writing and sharing book reviews, but I've been extremely busy and haven't been able to finish any posts lately.

Part of being busy has been, ironically, related to finally getting a few days off! We just got back from a great camping trip. Lots of hiking and watching wildlife - I'm exhausted, but feel more together than I have in a while.

And part of the aforementioned busyness is related to this bit of awesome:


Shiny-new, and available later this week! As is now standard for Erin's books, I did a lot of the final editing and all the formatting, so you can blame me for any last lingering typos.

Pre-order for Kindle!

Paperback should be available this week as well.

I love the world that Erin's building, and I think you're going to like meeting Alaji. She's stubborn, sharp and fiercely loyal, and determined to take whatever the world offers. She's willing to go against her people's beliefs in order to try to save them, and that's only how the story starts.

I've already read the first draft of Book Two, so I can tell you that you want to jump on board now: there's so much great stuff ahead!

Did I mention there's a pre-order?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)