Reading Meme Announcement

I am exhausted after the holidays, and feeling a bit burnt out on blogging. The solution? Lots of short posts, I hope. I got this meme from On a Pale Star, who got it from Waiting For Fairies.... I can trace it back to livejournal, but I don't know where it came from before that.

I like this meme, and it doesn't require me to read anything new in a hurry. I'll be continuing the weekly comics posts, dropping in occasional reviews, working on other projects and of course reading in the background, building up a new backlog.

Here's the schedule. Posts start Tomorrow! As it appears, each post will be linked in the schedule below for easy browsing.

Day One – Your favorite series of books (with more than 3 in the series)
Day Two – A book that you wish more people had read
Day Three – Your favorite recent book
Day Four – Your favorite book ever
Day Five – A book you hate
Day Six – Your favorite writer
Day Seven – A writer you don’t like
Day Eight – Your favorite work in translation
Day Nine – Best scene ever
Day Ten – A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day Eleven – A book that disappointed you
Day Twelve – A book you’ve read more than twice
Day Thirteen – Favorite childhood book
Day Fourteen – Favorite male character
Day Fifteen – Favorite female character
Day Sixteen – Your guilty pleasure book
Day Seventeen – Favorite trilogy or tetralogy
Day Eighteen – Favorite book cover
Day Nineteen – Best ensemble of characters in a book
Day Twenty – Favorite kiss or love scene
Day Twenty-one – Favorite fictional romantic relationship
Day Twenty-two – Favorite ending/climax
Day Twenty-three – Most annoying character
Day Twenty-four – Best quote
Day Twenty-five – A book you plan on reading
Day Twenty-six – OMG WTF? plot
Day Twenty-seven – Favorite non-mainstream writer
Day Twenty-eight – First book obsession
Day Twenty-nine – Current book obsession
Day Thirty – Saddest character death

Comments

  1. WOW this looks like so much fun. Can you do it beginning at any month? I'm bookmarking this page just in case.

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a fun series of prompts, the other blogs I saw doing it were using it to cover the holidays, or NaNoWriMo, etc. Use it however you like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

FYI: Most comments are moderated, and will not appear immediately.

Popular posts from this blog

The Case for American Vampire

All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, Book 1)

The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian