Comics Update and Valentines Announcement!

Hey fellow readers! An update and an announcement today.

As you may have noticed, I’ve stopped doing the weekly comic reviews. We moved to a new city last summer, and the combination of altered budgets, crappy titles (I hate you so much, NEW 52) and no great comic stores means that my comic buying habits have dropped way off. However, the existence of lots of great used book stores means that my graphic novel buying has increased, so you’re likely to see a higher volume of graphic novel reviews interspersed with books.

Also, I’ve decided it’s time for another THEME Week! Next week, it’s Vampires for Valentines here at The Blue Fairy’s Bookshelf. I’ll be reviewing Book One of five different urban fantasy or paranormal series, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)