Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View

Today's Question is:


How did you come up with your blog name?

I basically answered this on my About page, but it started with The Blue Fairy's Workshop, where I post my custom toys and dolls as well as other art projects. The Bookshelf has grown to be a much bigger site, but it started out as an extension of my first blog.


Book Blogger HopThe Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Crazy-For-Books.com

Today's Question is:


Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?


It depends, but I will often read more than one book at once. I might have one in my bag and one by the bed, or pause what I'm reading on my Kindle to dash through something that is about to be due back at the library. Sometimes I try to finish one before starting another, especially if I'm finding the book hard to concentrate on, but it's not a rule. 

Comments

  1. Hopping through. I often end up pausing books to dash through something that's due at the library too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower hopping through!
    I love love love fairies.

    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as long as it works for you, I guess you can read as much as you want :)

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop: 3/18-3/21 post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

FYI: Most comments are moderated, and will not appear immediately.

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence of the Elves (crosspost)

If the Fates Allow (crosspost)

The Santa Claus Man (crosspost)